Consumer Terms & Conditions
— DISCLAIMER —
All of the offers listed on Bucksme.com are reproduced from data feeds provided by individual retailers. We acknowledge that while we attempt to displays information as accurately as possible the offers being displayed may not always match those being offered by the retailers.
The reasons for this are varied but can include inaccurate data input or expired offers.
If you have any concerns over the offers being displayed you should first and foremost contact the retailer in question.
This agreement was written in English (UK) and any translated version of this agreement which may conflict with the English UK version, the English version shall considered first and foremost.
Please note that Section 16 of these terms and conditions contain certain changes to the general terms for users outside the United Kingdom.
Date of Last Revision: November 6, 2015
Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
These terms of service governs our relationship with users and others who interact with Bucksme, as well as the Bucksme.com brand and its services.
Sharing Your Content and Information
You own all of the information and any content you post on Bucksme. In addition:
- When you publish content or information within your profile (exclusive to registered Business or Consumer members) setting, it means that you are allowing everyone who is also a registered member to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture).
- We do not display email address of Consumer member and provide no route for Business members to contact Consumer members. Business members may display their web address URL but email addresses are not displayed – both are designed to maintain security and prevent unwanted soliciting of products, goods and or services.
- Your feedback is important to Bucksme and you should accept that any feedback or contacting Bucksme may result to us responding to you via email. Please note that any suggestions you may provide for making Bucksme more user-friendly or provide greater functionality may be used and we are under no obligation to compensate you for such; equally you have no obligation to offer such information.
We take all necessary measures to ensure that your usage of Bucksme is safe, but we cannot guarantee it. Spam, Scams and or general abuse is at the forefront of fight against malicious use and you can help us combat such in a number of ways including:
- You will not post comments that contain unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on any of the offers that companies post.
- You will not collect users’ content or information, or otherwise access Bucksme, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on Bucksme.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements) of any kind and without exception.
- You will not use Bucksme to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of Bucksme, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other Bucksme functionality.
Protecting People’s Right to Privacy
You may not under any circumstances use Bucksme in order to compile a list of either Business or Consumer users. We manually approve / deny all micro-ads to prevent abusive ads or where the ads are considered harmful.
We also work hard to protect the intellectual property rights of others and if you feel another user has breached your intellectual property rights please see our DMCA policy on how to report it.
Mobile and Other Devices
Bucksme’s website is a ‘responsive’ design which means that it works with mobile devices including smartphones and tablets. Note that accessing Bucksme on a mobile device may not be free from services charges from carrier’s normal charges. We recommend you check with your service provider before using Bucksme to determine if browsing charges are levied.
Making a Purchase on Bucksme.com
Bucksme.com is NOT a retailer, does NOT hold products in stock, does NOT provide a payment gateway for the purchasing of products, goods and or services and is not a wholesaler.
Bucksme.com is an Advertising Platform where retailers list their products, goods and or services at a discounted rate or provide offers such as discount coupons or buy one get one free offers.
If you make a purchase from any of the advertisements and you are subsequently dissatisfied for any reason you must contact the retailer to settle any dispute.
By using Bucksme.com you agree to waiver and indemnify any claims, damages or other financial compensation against Bucksme.com
Amendments to Our Terms and Conditions
- It may be necessary, from time to time, to make changes to our terms and conditions and in such an event we will provide you with notification.
- You agree to waiver any liability against Bucksme regarding products, goods and or services appearing on Bucksme as to their description, price and use. Any dispute you may have regarding a product, good and or service must be taken up with the advertiser directly.
- You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute (claim) you have with us arising out of or relating to these terms and conditions or Bucksme exclusively in the United Kingdom within the Cambridgeshire area, and you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating all such claims. The laws of the United Kingdom will govern these terms and conditions, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us, without regard to conflict of law provisions.
- If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on Bucksme, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim. Although we provide rules for posting micro-ads and other content, we do not control or direct users’ actions on Bucksme and are not responsible for the content or information users transmit or share on Bucksme. We are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content or information you may encounter on Bucksme. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of Bucksme.
- WE TRY TO KEEP BUCKSME AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES, BUG-FREE, AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE PROVIDING BUCKSME AS IS WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT BUCKSME WILL ALWAYS BE SAFE, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT BUCKSME WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT DISRUPTIONS, DELAYS OR IMPERFECTIONS. BUCKSME IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR BUCKSME, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF THIS STATEMENT OR BUCKSME WILL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100) OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID US IN THE PAST TWELVE MONTHS. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, BUCKSME’S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
Special Provisions Applicable to Users Outside the United KingdomWe strive to create a consistent standards for everyone, but we also have the obligation to respect local laws and we work hard to meet such laws. The following provisions apply to users who interact with Bucksme outside the United Kingdom:
- You consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed in the United Kingdom.
- If you are located in a country embargoed by the United Kingdom, or reside in a country which is on a prohibited trade list you agree not to engage or attempt to engage in any commercial activities on Bucksme (such as advertising or payments). You will not use Bucksme if you are prohibited from receiving products, goods and or services originating from any of the countries that we currently serve.
- By “Bucksme” or “Bucksme.com” or” Bucksme Services” or “Bucksme.com Services” we mean the features and services we make available, including through (a) our website at http://bucksme.comand any other Bucksme branded or co-branded websites (including sub-domains, international versions, widgets, and mobile versions); (b) our Platform; and (c) other media, brands, products, services, software (such as a toolbar), devices, or networks now existing or later developed. Bucksme reserves the right to designate, in its sole discretion, that certain of our brands, products, or services are governed by separate terms and not these terms and conditions.
- By “Platform” we mean our set of micro-ad services.
- By “information” we mean facts and other information about you, including actions taken by users who interact with Bucksme.
- By “content” we mean anything you or other users post, provide or share using Bucksme Services.
- By “data” or “user data” or “user’s data” we mean any data, including a user’s content or information that you or third parties can retrieve from Bucksme or provide to Bucksme through Platform.
- By “post” we mean micro-ads and comment post on Bucksme or otherwise make available by using Bucksme.
- By “use” we mean use, run, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of.
- By “application” we mean any application or website that uses or accesses Platform, as well as anything else that receives or has received data from us. If you no longer access Platform but have not deleted all data from us, the term application will apply until you delete the data.
- By “Trademarks” we mean the list of trademarks that we or third parties have intellectual property rights to.
Other Points to Consider
- These terms and conditions make up the entire agreement between the parties regarding Bucksme, and supersedes any prior agreements.
- If any portion of these terms and conditions is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to enforce any of these terms and conditions it will not be considered a waiver.
- Any amendment to or waiver of these terms and conditions must be made in writing and signed by us.
- You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under these terms and conditions to anyone else without our consent.
- All of our rights and obligations under these terms and conditions are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall prevent us from complying with the law.
- These terms and conditions does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
- We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
- You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing Bucksme.