Your privacy is important to us! Bucksme.com. (“Bucksme.com” or “we” or “us”) respects your privacy rights and our obligations with respect to your privacy and maintenance of your Personal Information (defined below).
Bucksme.com values your use of the Websites and/or the Services and is committed to protecting your privacy.
General Information Collected
In order to enhance the content contained on the Websites and in the Services, Bucksme.com may gather and store certain information about your visit. “General Information” is information about you or your activities through which you cannot be identified. This information may include some or all of the following items:
- The Internet Protocol (“IP”) address of your Internet Service Provider (“ISP”) and/or your computer, if it has its own static IP address. The domain name may also be collected.
- The date, time, length of stay, and specific Bucksme.com web pages, topics, images, documents or forms accessed at such Website or through the Services.
- Whether a you are viewing any of the Websites or using any of the Services for the first time, or are a return visitor, including whether you are a registered or anonymous or unregistered user.
- The Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) of the website, link or advertisement that referred you to any of the Websites and/or the Services,
- The search engine that referred you and any search strings or phrases entered into the search engine to find any of the Websites and/or the Services.
- Demographic information concerning your country of origin, time zone and language(s) used.
- The type and version of the Internet browser used to visit any of the Websites and/or the Services, the operating system on your computer, and information regarding errors when viewing or using any of the Websites or the Services.
Bucksme.com collects this General Information and may use it to generate aggregate statistics about visitors to the Websites and Services. In situations where it is possible to do so, General Information may be linked to Personal Information (defined below).
Personal Information Collected
“Personal Information” is information through which you can be identified. Providing your personal information to Bucksme.com is your choice.
Bucksme.com maintains one or more databases to store your Personal Information and may keep such information indefinitely.
Personal Information that Bucksme.com may collect from you includes, but is not limited to your name, mailing address(es), telephone number(s), facsimile number(s), email address(es), birth date, bio, and any other information that you voluntarily provide.
Personal Information you volunteer is used by Bucksme.com for internal verification, to complete requested transactions, ensure appropriate legal use of the Services, provide you notification about updates to the Websites, Services, goods, and data, and to help provide you with technical support for the Services.
Your Personal Information is collected from our Websites and our Services, through email and/or through online applications (i.e., registration for a user account) you complete, our guestbook and forums and message boards, blogs, request for newsletters, entering sweepstakes and prize promotions, taking surveys, reporting problems and through any of your other activities with Bucksme.com or on the Websites or in the Services.
Personal Information that Bucksme.com collects depends on the nature of your activities.
- Registration – in order to register an account for any of our Websites and the Services, you will need to provide your full name, address, telephone number, email address, date of birth, nationality and gender. We strongly encourage you not to use any Personal Information in your username or password.
- Profile – in order to utilize some features of the Websites and/or the Services, such as creating and maintaining a topic, you may have the option of providing additional information (besides registration information) about yourself to create your user profile. Your user profile will be publicly viewable by other users and visitors to the Websites and/or Services, however, you may control what information, if any, is publicly accessible. Your profile information can include such things as your picture, bio, hobbies, interests, likes/dislikes, friends/contacts, user name on Third Party Platforms, links to your profiles on other websites and anything else that you’ve chosen to share or include in your profile.
- Sweepstakes and other prize promotions – from time to time, Bucksme.com may present sweepstakes, contests, special offers or other promotions, and in order for you to enter and win such promotions, you may need to provide Personal Information. The type and amount of Personal Information required will depend on the promotion.
- Information you voluntarily submit on our “Feedback” web page and other surveys and feedback – will require the disclosure of your first name and email address, and may also include your telephone number, and is used by Bucksme.com to enhance our Websites or Services, or to reply to your questions or comments.
- Online purchases – when you place an order online, we collect information associated with the transaction which includes your full name, billing and mailing addresses, credit card, banking or other payment information, products or subscriptions ordered, shipping information, and identity verification information (driver’s license, social security number). This information is used to enhance the goods that we offer, as well as to ensure that our financial partners can process the payment to us and our third party fulfillment company delivers the products that you ordered to the address that you provided.
- Invitations – if you invite someone to use a feature of one of our Websites or the Services, we will disclose your real name as part of the invitation you send, as this information is necessary to ensure that the invited person knows who has sent the invitation. We will store your invitations and may use this information to send further communications to such persons. In addition to any unsubscribe links that may be in such communications, your invitees can contact us at admin@Bucksme.comto request that their information be removed from our database.
- Contacts – we may allow you to import, upload and/or view your address book or contact listing from another application or website or Third Party Platform so that you can share your topics and/or other information hosted or displayed on the Websites and/or through the Services with such contacts. We will not store your contact information without you adding a contact to your contacts within your user account or profile.
- ID Tokens – When you use the Services on or through our Websites or any Third Party Platform, Bucksme.com will assign a unique identifying token (“ID Token”) which is used internally by Bucksme.com and is not publicly displayed. Your ID Token is used to connect and/or share your activities on the Websites or through the Services with or on any Third Party Platform.
Personal Information Use
In addition to those uses set forth in Section 3 above, Bucksme.com may use your Personal Information to:
(a) provide, administer, facilitate and maintain your use of the Websites and/or the Services;
(b) provide it to vendors as set forth in Section 5 below;
(c) send you marketing communications about the Websites, the Services and any other Bucksme.com goods and/or services as set forth in Section 6 below;
(d) enable user to user communications;
(e) resolve disputes between users and/or a user and Bucksme.com as set forth in this Section below;
(f) identify sources of errors or issues with any of the Websites and/or the Services; and
(g) as otherwise needed, as determined in Bucksme.com’s sole discretion, to protect the safety of our users, employees, third parties and members of the public.
Bucksme.com may also work with other companies who help either gather your information or communicate with you.
Your opt-out of receiving information from us and/or third parties will not apply to sharing by Bucksme.com of your Personal Information with any of these third parties.
Bucksme.com may make bulletin boards, chat rooms, guest books, job listing areas, message boards, news groups, topics, and other community services available to you on the Websites and through the Services.
Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information.
When you disclose such information in a bulletin board, message board, chat room, guestbook, blog, topic or any other public forum, you do so at your own risk. Bucksme.com has no control over its use and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information or any other information about yourself.
The information presented in these areas reflects the views of the individual users or hosts and does not necessarily reflect the views of Bucksme.com or any of its affiliates. Bucksme.com reserves the right (but shall have no obligation) to monitor the use of bulletin boards, message boards, chat rooms, guestbooks, blogs, topics or other public forums on the Websites or in the Services, including those available on Third Party Platforms.
Bucksme.com may also disclose and/or transfer your Personal Information:
(1) in response to judicial or governmental subpoenas, warrants, or orders served on or delivered to Bucksme.com;
(3) if Bucksme.com or its business is sold or offered for sale to another entity or individual(s), a petition for relief is filed under UK Bankruptcy laws for or against Bucksme.com, or if Bucksme.com becomes subject to an order of appointment of a trustee or receiver.
Bucksme.com cooperates with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who may be using the Websites (or any part thereof) or Services for illegal activities. Bucksme.com also reserves the right to report any suspected illegal activity to law enforcement individuals or entities for investigation or prosecution.
Thus, any of your opt out requests will not affect our right to transfer your information to a purchaser in these circumstances.
Bucksme.com may take your Personal Information and make it non-personally identifiable, either by combining it with information about other individuals (aggregating your information with information about other individuals), or by removing characteristics (such as your name) that make the information personally identifiable to you (de-personalizing your information).
Opt Out from Bucksme.com Marketing Communications
Bucksme.com may also use your Personal Information, or a portion thereof, to send you marketing materials, channel and/or show information, vendors with information that you may need, and/or Bucksme.com newsletters or advertisements, unless you notify Bucksme.com that you do not wish to receive such materials.
Bucksme.com may also use the services of bonded mailing houses that are authorized to use your Personal Information only for the benefit of Bucksme.com. Please contact Bucksme.com at admin@Bucksme.com to request that you not be sent any or all of such information.
The use of “Cookies” is a standard practice among websites. A Cookie is a small text file that is placed on your computer to uniquely distinguish your visit to a website.
Cookies are most often used to track specific information regarding your activity on a particular website.
When you visit our Websites and/or Services, we place a Cookie in a directory of your computer’s hard drive.
The information that Cookies collect includes the date and time of your visit and your registration information. Cookies offer you many conveniences for our Websites and Services.
For example, they allow Bucksme.com to recognize certain information, such as your browser type, so we know if you can view certain plug-ins like Macromedia Flash files. They also allow us to streamline your visit to the Websites and/or Services based on your previous visits.
You may configure your browser to accept or deny Cookies from our Websites and our Services.
However, disabling or denying Cookies from our Websites and/or our Services may render parts of them inaccessible or may cause certain web pages not to properly load.
There are also several services and websites which allow you to visit websites, including our Websites, anonymously.
Again, if you use these anonymizing services or websites, you may not be able to access or use all of the web pages for the Websites and/or the Services.
Bucksme.com may use “web beacons,” sometimes referred to as “clear gifs” or “web bugs,” which is another way (instead of Cookies) to help personalize your experience on the Websites and/or the Services.
Web beacons are typically invisible to you, and are generally embedded in very small clear graphics files.
We may use web beacons to monitor certain non-personally identifiable information about you, including the URL of the page from which the web beacon originated, the type of browser used, the IP address of your computer, and the time you viewed the web beacon.
We may also use web beacons to assist our third party advertising and/or content companies in providing the contact they believe you want to see.
Web beacons are also used to allow such third parties to determine how many people view the advertisements and/or clicked through, and to assist in serving and managing advertisements and content.
While web beacons do not collect Personal Information, the information collected by them may be used in conjunction with Cookies to identify aggregate information about users of our Websites and Services.
Personal Information that you provide to us in association with a DMCA notification or counter-notification will be disclosed to third parties. All information contained in or associated with a DMCA notification will be disclosed to the alleged infringer. All information contained in or associated with a DMCA counter-notification will be disclosed to the initial claimant. See our DMCA Policy for more information on notifications and counter-notifications.
Contact by Bucksme.com
You do not have to participate in Bucksme.com’s mailing lists (newsletters) in order to use the Websites.
However, if you elect not to receive such newsletters, you may miss valuable information on Bucksme.com and/or its goods or services. Bucksme.com will not contact you nor send you marketing materials, unless you have accepted to receive such contact or information (i.e., you have not opted out).
Maintenance of Personal Information
You can access your Personal Information contained in Bucksme.com’s database by contacting us at admin@Bucksme.com.
If you believe that any of your information is incorrect or needs updating, please let us know either at the email address listed in this section, or by the Royal Mail to our address listed below (Attn: Accounts).
Bucksme.com will use reasonable efforts to correct your information and our records upon verification of the requested change.
If you no longer wish to receive email or postal notifications about our Websites, goods, services, or special promotions, please let us know by sending an email to admin@Bucksme.com or by sending us a letter via Royal Mail at our address listed below (Attn: Opt Out of Mailing) and specifying in the text of your email or letter which notifications you no longer wish to receive.
In addition, within the text of your email or letter, you should provide your exact name and address, so that we can do our best to ensure that you stop receiving the notifications that you no longer wish to receive.
After such a request is received, Bucksme.com will use reasonable efforts to refrain from including you when sending such notifications by noting your opt out election in our database.
You decide what Personal Information you make available to other users of our Websites and/or Services, including in or on our bulletin boards, message boards, chats, blogs, topics, posts and other disclosures.
All users of our Websites and/or Services should be aware that information made you make available via these disclosures is public and not private.
Bucksme.com is not responsible for and cannot control the actions of others who will have access to this information, therefore, we do not and cannot guarantee that the information you disclose in this manner will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Bucksme.com may provide security measures that are designed to restrict access to certain portions of the Websites, such as private chat rooms, restricted forums or topics, or instant messaging, but Bucksme.com cannot and is not responsible for circumvention of these security measures or for further distribution or use of any information you disclose in public areas by others.
We may also provide you tools to edit and remove the information or materials you make available on our Websites, but even after removal, copies of any information you post may remain viewable in cached, archived or otherwise saved media that is outside the control of Bucksme.com.
You are solely responsible for any information and materials that you choose to make available on public areas of our Websites and/or our Services, including those available on or through the use of Third Party Platforms.
Bucksme.com may, but is not responsible for or obligated to, back up your information, including any Personal Information. We encourage you to back up your own information, such as photographs, on a routine basis.
Bucksme.com does not knowingly solicit or collect information from children (defined as minors younger than eighteen (18) years of age) and children under the age of 18 should not use or attempt to use the Websites and/or the Services.
If you are the parent or guardian of a child under the age of eighteen (18) or the legal age of contract majority, and have authorized your child to use your computer, we urge you to instruct your child never to give out his or her real name, address, phone number, email address or other personally identifying information while on our Websites.
There are no computer applications on our Websites or in our Services which allow for the determination of your age.
If Bucksme.com discovers or is notified that Personal Information of a child under age 18 has been collected, Bucksme.com will take reasonable steps to delete this information.
All information volunteered to Bucksme.com will be treated the same as information given by an adult.
Bucksme.com recommends that the Internet browsing behavior of any child should be carefully supervised by a responsible adult at all times. If you are a parent or legal guardian and believe that Bucksme.com has any information from or about your child under age 18, you may contact us at admin@Bucksme.com to request that such information be deleted.
Links to Other Websites
You should contact those Linked Sites or Third Party Platforms directly to ask questions about their privacy policies.
The security and confidentiality of your information is extremely important to us.
We have implemented technical, administrative, and physical security measures to protect your information from unauthorized access and improper use.
Bucksme.com makes access to your Personal Information subject to certain security measures, including technological controls such as “firewalls,” in accordance with industry standards.
Please be aware though that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so while Bucksme.com strives to protect your Personal Information, Bucksme.com cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you voluntarily give to Bucksme.com.
Bucksme.com reserves the right to monitor all network traffic to our Websites and/or our Services to identify and/or block unauthorized attempts or intrusions, upload or change information, or cause damage to any of our Websites, Services or any of our computer or network equipment or software in any manner. Anyone using any of our Websites or Services expressly consents to such monitoring.
Governing Law / Transmission of Information
Our Websites are controlled and operated from our offices within the United Kingdom.
If you continue to access and/or use any of the Websites or Services after the effective date of such changes, then such access and/or use will be deemed an acceptance of and an agreement to follow and be bound by the terms as changed.
How to Contact Us
Please be aware that any opt out or other requests with specific email address will not be addressed through communication to these general means.
Bucksme.com, 16 Stanton Close, Bourne, Lincolnshire. PE10 9GH. United Kingdom